Monday, July 02, 2007

If you are part of a military family or know someone who is, you can contact BBC producer regarding documentary (or pass it on)

BBC film producer would like to talk to military families

In the run up to the 2008 election the BBC is making a series of in-depth documentary films about America. The films will look at how American history has shaped the present day.

One of the films is about War and I would very much like to talk (for research only) to any military families who have family members who have fought in US conflicts over the generations.

I would like to hear from you if the war in Iraq has changed your worldview and made you question the military and the purpose of the war we are fighting.

Perhaps you’ve lost a loved one over there or you’re preparing to say goodbye to a son or daughter. I would very much like to talk to anyone who would be interested in sharing his or her thoughts and family history with me. This is research only. The conversations will be off the record and confidential.

If you would like to talk to me please email me a brief outline of your families military history, your feelings about the war in Iraq and a number that I can reach you on. My email is: maryjane@ravenproductions.com

I am very interested in hearing from West Point families but everyone is welcome.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Mary-Jane Robinson, Producer

Original article posted here.

No comments: